ROYAL AXA DAY CARE
For the benefit of the children in our care, we have established five separate rooms for the following age groups:
- Younger Infants Room (under 13 months of age)
- Older Infants Room (13 to 18 months of age)
- Toddler Room (19 to 36 months of age)
- Pre-school Room (3 years to 4 1/2 years of age)
- School-Age Room (4 1/2 to 6 years of age)
Each age group has their own unique program plan designed to take into consideration the following aspects:
- Age and abilities of each child involved.
- Purpose/objective of each activity.
- Number of children expected to participate in each activity.
- Special interests of the children involved.
- Philosophy, goals and objectives of the Royal Axa Daycare.
- Flexibility of the planned program.
For more detailed program schedules please click on the age group of interest under the "Program Schedules" tab, in the menu on the left.